Pests and bugs in your house are more than annoying; they can pose serious risks to your health and do permanent damage to your home and furniture. Seashore Pest’s extensive training and advanced technologies focus on attacking pests already in your home. The Pest Control methods used by the professionals at Seashore Pest also break the pest lifecycle to help control future unwanted invaders. A comprehensive Integrated Pest Management (IPM) program means that bugs are gone today and don’t come back.
A torn vent screen or a crack in the exterior finish of your home creates an open invitation for pests such as:
- Rodents – commonly enter a home through compromised attic vents or openings in your eaves. Many rodents bring piggy back pests such as fleas, ticks and other parasites with them doubling your pest control problem
- Termites – drywood termites typically enter your home through attic vents or cracks in the exterior finish of your home
- Ants – are always looking for a crack in the exterior finish of your home or weather stripping to raid your pantry and find water anywhere they can
- Crickets – are always searching for a crack in the exterior finish of your home or weather stripping
- Bees – look for a small hole or crack in the exterior finish of your home that leads to a larger open area, such as a wall void, where they can build a bee hive
Other pests prefer to piggy back their way into your home.
- Bed Bugs – often find their way into your home in luggage or clothing returning from a trip
- Silverfish – will enter your home in boxes or paper goods you bring home from the market
- Fleas – will typically find their way into your home on pets or stray animals that may wander into your yard.
Have a Seashore Pest professional inspect your home and show you how to prevent pests and bugs from getting in today (714) 842-8003